This page lists all the papers that belong to the Long term productivity project. In addition to direct link to the working papers and reference to published articles, when applicable, you will find the database associated with each of the articles for replication. In some case, this might include additional data like education attainment.
List of articlesFrom the oldest to the newest:
- Bergeaud, A., Cette, G. and Lecat, R. (2016): "Productivity Trends in Advanced Countries between 1890 and 2012," Review of Income and Wealth, vol. 62(3), pages 420–444.
Link to article »Working paper » Data »
- Bergeaud, A., Cette, G. and Lecat, R. (2015): "Long-run per-capita gross domestic product in France and the advanced countries: the role of productivity and labour," (in French) Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 474(1), pages 5-34.
Link to article »
- Bergeaud, A., Cette, G. and Lecat, R. (2015): "GDP per capita in advanced countries over the 20th century," Banque de France working paper 549 Working paper » Data »
- Bergeaud, A., Cette, G. and Lecat, R. (2016): "The role of production factor quality and technology diffusion in 20th century productivity growth," Cliometrica doi 10.1007/s11698-016-0149-2 (forthcoming) Link to article »Working paper » Data »
- Cette, G., Lecat, R. and Ly-Marin, C. (2017): "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Banque de France working paper 617 Working paper » Projection tool »
- Bergeaud, A., Cette, G. and Lecat, R. (2017): "Total Factor Productivity in Advanced Countries: A Long-term Perspective," International Productivity Monitor,,32,6,Centre for the Study of Living Standards Link to article »